Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Spring 2016 #Bloggiesta Has Begun!

Spring 2016 Bloggiesta is here! I'm a day late since I got my posting days all screwed up, but better late than never!

I won't have tons of time this week, but I'll be making as much time as possible to knock out the following tasks.
  • Play with navigation drop-down menus (this tutorial)
  • Retool page navigation (add writing, lifestyle, portfolio, etc.)
  • Update review archive
  • Relocate "Read in 2016" away from the sidebar
  • Standardize bio across platforms
  • Schedule at least three posts
  • Do at least one challenge
  • Try to drop in for two Twitter chats
What do you have on deck? 

Sunday Update, 3/27/16:

Wellll, that was hit and miss! I managed to drop in for two Twitter chats, and I got a total of three posts scheduled, but that's about it! Since I'm headed into work-from-home territory I found it more essential to clean and organize my house this weekend, so I'll just move these unfinished tasks to my ongoing list of stuff I need to tackle!

How did you do? 

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! I'm trying to knock out work things so I have some down time to get things accomplished!

      Delete
  2. Dropdowns are beautiful, just remember where in the template you put them so you can edit as needed and not have to sift through a billion lines of HTML when you need to edit them again.

    Good luck with your list and Happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? But yes! Great tip about remembering where they are!!!! LOL I love Evernote for keeping notes on stuff like that.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your goals. I need to update my review archive as well this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so tedious...I always put off updating it!

      Delete
  4. I love the changes you've made already. Good luck and have fun working on everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you mean by 'relocate read in 2016' away from the sidebar? It will be still visible, right? I look at it every time I am here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'll have to check out that drop down menu. Great - every time I look at someone's list, mine get's longer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you decided to join in! I'm sorry I haven't got around to your post sooner. It's been a crazy week. I hope you're able to accomplish your list of goals! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik