A few observations and favorite things about my mom and my son...
- Thank you for teaching me to parent by example. I am the hard-working, determined, do-right kind of person I am because you showed me, and I hope that rubs off on Greyson.
- Your sense of humor endears you to everyone you meet (except you-know-who...my nemesis)
- Thank you for always accepting me even when you think I'm kinda weird.
- You lift others up.
- Gorgeous, sassy, determined, smart...just a handful of words that I could use to describe you.
- You are the most imaginative kid I know.
- Stay tender-hearted.
- We talk a lot about being a "good helper," and I'm so proud you've taken that to heart.
- I hope I can help you be less self-defeating and to be confident and proud because you are smart, funny, and can change the world.
- You have an awfully sophisticated sense of humor for your age.
You are two of the most important people in my life, and you make every day better.