It's almost tiiiime! Almost time for Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! Heather and I are going through our planning paces, and I think we're in a pretty darn good place! That means I've had a bit o'time to think about what this Readathon holds for me as a reader!
I went through the stack by my bed last weekend and pulled...
- Chainmail Bikini: The Anthology of Women Gamers by Hazel Newlevant, Sarah Winifred Searle, and others
- Tomb Raider #1 by Mariko Tamaki and Phillip Sevy
- Ikebana by Yumu Sakugawa
- Princess Jellyfish by Akiko Higashimura
- Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer (a terminal Readathon book I never pick up)
- In the Country of Last Things by Paul Auster
I also bent to the call of the library and grabbed...
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running: A Memoir by Haruki Murakami
- Aya by Marguerite Abouet and Clement Oubrerie
- Skim by Mariko and Jillian Tamaki
- Dragons at Crumbling Castle and Other Tales by Terry Pratchett on audio
I might've also downloaded Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling on audio from Scribd.
As for my updates this Readathon, I'm so very much in love with our new Facebook group that I think I'll update throughout the event over there! If you're interested in checking it out, go here.
I hope you'll join us and have a fantastic time!