Saturday, May 07, 2016

#FitReaders Check-In | 05.07.16

I made my goals this week!

I've recently upped my personal step goal from 10,000 per day to 12,000 per day with a personal, in-my-head, overachiever goal of 14,000 steps on workout days. Here's how the week shaped up:

Sunday 14,542 (rest day but I didn't rest)
Monday 14,073
Tuesday 14,578
Wednesday 12,229 (rest day)
Thursday 15,476
Friday 14,264
Saturday 15,785

I also have a goal to complete one 5K per week, which I managed to pull off on Tuesday of this week.

Finally, I have a goal of 40+ minutes of exercise each day with the exception of my two rest days.

Sunday 58 minutes
Monday 30 (This is a bullshit lie. Fitbit was acting wonky and not counting all my stats. Had to do an indoor workout because of storms, and I know for a fact I did 48 active minutes.)
Tuesday 53
Wednesday 60
Thursday 74
Friday 49
Saturday 48 so far

Thanks for the motivation, #FitReaders! 

11 comments:

  1. Technology is great, except when it doesn't work. My last Fitbit was very temperamental, but I still went out and bought a new one after it died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Fitbit hit my 10,000 steps as soon I drove out of the parking lot the other day. I guess depressing the gas pedal sent me over. haha Gotta love technology. Congrats on achieving your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you had a great week!!! I gave myself a crazy goal of getting 20,000 steps last week M-F and managed to do it Monday thru Thursday, so not too bad. I had a fundraiser to go to Friday and just couldn't get those last few steps in ;) But, it's fun to challenge and push ourselves sometimes. While I prefer walking outside, I occasionally head to the gym to use the treadmill - they have a 5k program that I like to use when I want to do intervals, but sometimes I'll even go to the local mall and walk - before it opens (like at 5:30am) - it's a big mall - 4 floors, so I can do long walks there. When I was training to walk a 1/2 marathon, I was there quite often - the marathon was in March and we had had an awful winter and I could only do so many miles on the treadmill. Anyway - hope you have a great week and continue to meet your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. I hear your frustrations. As much as I love my Fitbits, I've had my share of problems. In fact, I spent an hour on the phone with Fitbit support today. Bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO annoying about your Fitbit undercounting - that would drive me nuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOOM!! Way to go, Andi; that is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hooo! Take all them names.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool - congrats! Even your rest day is great. I'm just starting a daily yoga practice, haven't worked up to trying C25K again. But you have encouraged me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! You go girl! My Fitbit freaked this weekend and only gave me 6,000 steps on Sunday... When I walked 1.5 miles to a half marathon, ran 13.2, then walked home again. Grrrrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! You go girl! My Fitbit freaked this weekend and only gave me 6,000 steps on Sunday... When I walked 1.5 miles to a half marathon, ran 13.2, then walked home again. Grrrrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha your fitbit being nasty, that liar of a thing!

    In any case, you are doing great, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik