Hour 15 UpdateUh, hi! I'm here, really. It's been a busy day. Not as stressful as usual. Our streamlining has definitely paid off this readathon. I spent most of the morning doing admin stuff, I did some sticker shop work, took, a nap, and at 6pm I went to my son's Cub Scout badge ceremony.
I have been listening to Yesternight by Cat Winters on and off all day, and I'm almost done with it! I love love love it, and I'm so glad Heather turned me on to this one.
What's next? I will be hosting at 24HourReadathon.com from hours 18-20 and reading some comics!
See y'all in a bit!
Hour 2Happy Readathon day! As you might imagine, given my lack of substantial reading lately, I'm taking a laissez faire approach to the day. That works out well for me anyway because Heather and I are always fairly busy with the back-end stuff. We'll see how it goes! I know I'll be listening to Yesternight by Cat Winters.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Dallas'ish, Texas!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? See above re: Yesternight. Heather was a peach and sent me a surprise package of books, so I may be going for Hammer Head next!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Bourbon pecan pie ice cream from Ben and Jerry's. OMG.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm crazy for having four jobs.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? More "take it as it comes". Have fun!