Tuesday, December 20, 2016

#AMonthofFaves: 5 Must-Haves for Winter Survival

I LOVE WINTERRRR! Because it's a break from stupid Texas heat. Here are my winter must-haves.

Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture hand cream. My hands always crack. I say this every year. And this is the year's fave hand lotion. Along with Aveeno's eczema soothing lotion with colloidal oatmeal. Best! 

A beanie. Preferably Wonder Woman. David picked this up for me at Walmart because I needed a running hat, and it is perfection. I basically wear it all the time. 

A sweat wicking activity jacket kinda like this one. I bought one of these way earlier in the year when they were out of season and on super sale. Now I am tooootally into it, and a jacket like this one allows me to run when it's way too cold for this Texas gal. 

Puppies and kid snuggles and coffee and blankets and jammies. The end. And messaging with Heather because we all know I'd curl up and die if that wasn't a thing I did every day.

What are your faves? I always need ideas! 

Visit TravelingWithT.com and GirlXOXO.com too!

11 comments:

  1. OMG - you would die running up here! I have a long sleeve shirt, then a pullover, then an Arcteryx jacket, gloves, a hat, turtle neck, etc. It gets COLD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would die of cold up there in general. LOL The temps here have been prohibitive even in this jacket, so I need something a little more significant!

      Delete
  2. I walk in all the weather and wear long johns if it gets really cold. I can't do without a throw to cuddle under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just got a new throw that I looooove. Oddly enough, it was a Bath and Body Works deal. So cute, so cozy.

      Delete
  3. That beanie is adorable. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beanie!! I am the worst for not wearing hats in the winter even though I have a million of them because clearly something you need yearly in Canada. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need another jacket like that - I have one that's similar and I wear it all of the time, not just to work out. Gonna have to check out the Aveeno hand creme. I can only find my current fave, Nivea's Extreme Moisture, in one place now so I've been without a good creme for a couple of weeks and it shows! Cracked fingers are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind winter that much but I do admit I prefer sunny wintery days over rainy ones. One of my recent finds which is great for the winter is the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm. The best for my dry lips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik