Tuesday, December 06, 2016

#AMonthofFaves2016: This Is How We Blog

This Is How We Blog #AMonthofFaves2016 – – Essential Computer Programs, Browser Plugins, Websites and / or your blogging routine

My posts for this event may be wayyyyy underwelming. I'm beginning to see a pattern here! 2016 was the year my routine blew up. It was a great year for personal freedom, following my heart, and taking a new direction, but with that, a lot of the old stuff fell off. 

I obviously blog a lot less. I read a lot less. Overall, I'm at peace, so that's all that really matters, but I can't say I've been terribly innovative this year. My planning and organization have reverted to paper. I haven't incorporated any new technology per se. 

The technology that plays the most central role in my life is my podcast app. When I can't read or am having trouble concentrating, when I need to feel engaged but not toooo much, or when I'm out running, I turn to my podcasts!  I have a slew of new ones to try thanks to Heather, but my old favorites are still at the tippy top of my listening list: Note to Self, Lore, and Get Booked

Even though I haven't done much in this regard since March doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to your answers! 

5 comments:

  1. Being at peace is awesome! It's all about doing what works, I say. I'm always happy to see a post from you--no matter how often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post!!

    Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your podcasts.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My A Month of Faves 12/5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for peace in blogging and finding a new rhythm when necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to listen to more podcasts. Maybe when I replace my ipod, it will be more appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think 2016 is the year I really started to feel my age. I have finally got a smart phone but I still don't know how to use all its features and have to get my kids to tutor me whenever I need to figure out something new. Podcasts and music are not something I've figured out, yet - or audio books - on the phone. But, I'll have to figure out *something* to listen to, soon. The news is all that's available to watch (except for crappy TV like soap operas and talk shows) when I'm at the gym and it's all so misleading that I go home pissed off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik