You guessed it! We're capping off the year with Shit that Rocked or Reasons You're Glad 2016 is over. Against all odds, I'm going with shit that rocked!
1. My kid. My kid freaking rocks. Not only is he, like, the cutest thing ever, his reading is in full swing. He's constantly asking me the definitions of words and spelling things for me, and his vocabulary is a thing to behold. He also recently lost his first tooth, and, and. So much good Greyson-related stuff.
2. Cawffee! My mom, husband, and I have a Saturday and Sunday-morning coffee (cawffee!) date. We sit around and chat, and eat. and giggle, and it's the best time.
3. I'm finally feeling the blogging/content creation mojo. It was dormant for a while, but as we exit 2016, it's back in full effect.
4. My sticker shop! I have enjoyed designing and making stickers SO MUCH, and I have lots of bookish sticker plans for 2017.
5. All of you. Thank you, friends, for being amazing.
And a big THANK YOU to Tanya Patrice, Kim, and Tamara from GirlXOXO.com and TravelingwithT.com for having me as cohost again this year! I hope they don't kick me to the curb for being a slacker this season. This event has really been the thing to rekindle my blogging mojo!