Friday, December 30, 2016

#AMonthofFaves2016: Top 10 Other Sh$t That Rocked in 2016 … Or 5 Reasons I’m Glad 2016 is Over

You guessed it! We're capping off the year with Shit that Rocked or Reasons You're Glad 2016 is over. Against all odds, I'm going with shit that rocked!

1. My kid. My kid freaking rocks. Not only is he, like, the cutest thing ever, his reading is in full swing. He's constantly asking me the definitions of words and spelling things for me, and his vocabulary is a thing to behold. He also recently lost his first tooth, and, and. So much good Greyson-related stuff.

2. Cawffee! My mom, husband, and I have a Saturday and Sunday-morning coffee (cawffee!) date. We sit around and chat, and eat. and giggle, and it's the best time.

3. I'm finally feeling the blogging/content creation mojo. It was dormant for a while, but as we exit 2016, it's back in full effect.

4. My sticker shop! I have enjoyed designing and making stickers SO MUCH, and I have lots of bookish sticker plans for 2017.

5. All of you. Thank you, friends, for being amazing.

And a big THANK YOU to Tanya Patrice, Kim, and Tamara from GirlXOXO.com and TravelingwithT.com for having me as cohost again this year! I hope they don't kick me to the curb for being a slacker this season. This event has really been the thing to rekindle my blogging mojo!


8 comments:

  1. Great post to focus on great stuff throughout the year. Love you cawffee dates and definitely looking forward to more bookish stickers! Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to a fabulous 2017, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you decided to focus on the positive. 2017 HAS to be better than 2016 was - it just has to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like this is such a good event to get things moving again creatively...fun prompts, some bookish, some not! And lots of lists, which are my favorite.

    And my son lost his first tooth recently too...really hits home that they're growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 makes my heart happy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of your coffee dates! What a great way to ease your way into a day and really connect with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kid is also one of the biggest highlights of 2016. Looking forward to 2017 as the year he learns more than 5 words!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you are back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik