Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Back in the Swing

Ahhh yes. Getting into the swing of a new semester. Tomorrow is the day that the last of my classes starts. I'm teaching beginning composition on MWF mornings, and it's one of my favorite courses. The readings are really diverse and tend to push students to think outside their norms and consider the Other. Obviously, a favorite.

I just finished writing what could be a controversial post for Book Riot. We'll see. It depends who reads it. I'll share when it goes live.

I developed an itch to make some videos this week, so I finally started a channel for planning. You can see my first "Plan with Me" video here.


I also finally, FINALLY, made a video for my long-ignored BookTube channel. If you've been reading here or following me on Twitter, you probably already know all this, but here's the link for my own recordkeeping.


I have finished all of my sticker shop duties and class prep for the day, so I'm off to read before I have to start the drive to work. I'm currently into My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier. Love the atmosphere!

See y'all soon with another review!


6 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by your Book Riot article! I'm looking forward to reading it. Do you know when it will be out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to catch up on your youtube videos! I hope you love My Cousin Rachel. So good. And, do please let us know when your Book Riot post goes live. I'm sure it'll be a thought-provoking post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in complete denial that the inauguration is going to take place. We're scared for the world right now and can certainly use some help.

    I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to that Book Riot article!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like 2017 is off to a good start for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely looking forward to your article!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik