January 2012: Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert (completed 1/27/12)
I'm also keen to sign up for the 2012 E-Book Challenge. This will be hosted by Sarah at Workaday Reads.
I'm going all-in at the "CD" level...10 e-books in 2012. There's always a good chance I could read more, but it probably depends mostly on the number of books I read overall. My reading is split roughly 50/50 between printed books and e-books.
1. Wicked by Gregory Maguire, finished 1/18/2012
2. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert (in progress) - finished 1/27/12
3. Swamplandia! by Karen Russell - finished 2/19/12
4. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness - finished 4/22/12
5. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - finished 4/28/12
6. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon - finished 5/6/12
7. Voyager by Diana Gabaldon - finished 5/11/12
8. Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon - finished
9. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
10. Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
11. Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
12. Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
13. Highland Heat by Mary Wine
14. Secondhand Bride by Linda Lael Miller
Another challenge I'm really excited about in 2012 is Reading the Awards hosted by Tanya Patrice at GirlXOXO. The goal is actually to read books that received an award in 2011. I'm going in at the Bronze level (1-5 books). Trying to keep it realistic here, people!