Saturday, May 21, 2016

#FitReaders: Week of May 15, 2016

Hey hey #FitReaders! I'm transitioning to a Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday running schedule since it makes more "sense" to me than what I've been doing (Monday, Thursday, Saturday). This week was a little wonky with kiddo's school Track and Field Day yesterday, and his dad couldn't do the normal meet up on Friday evening, so I had to postpone today's run to tomorrow.  I had enough blazing sun at the field day yesterday to last me a while, so I'll do a long, easy walk tonight when it's cooler and pick back up with running in the morning. It's all still getting squished in.

I'm happy to report that those C25K Week 3 intervals that were giving me such a hard time last week were consistently doable this week, so I'll be stepping up to C25K Week 4 on Tuesday.

What's shakin' with you? 

Steps
Sunday 7,862 (rest day)
Monday 15,381
Tuesday 13,665
Wednesday 13,197
Thursday 13,453
Friday 12,096
Saturday TBA

Active Minutes
Sunday 0 (rest day)
Monday 67
Tuesday 62
Wednesday 56
Thursday 43
Friday "0" (Whatever, FitBit. Track and Field from 8am to 3pm.)
Saturday TBA

9 comments:

  1. You're doing great, girl! Awesomeness! I did not make it to the gym ONCE this week. I did go to PT twice and worked out on the Wii Fit, but only for 10 minutes. I have been either super busy or super tired after being super busy. I miss the gym, though. I miss the high from working out. The good kind of pain and fatigue! There is such a difference. I'm going to get back on track this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! You are rockin' it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Wasn't it a great feeling to make it through those intervals that gave you so much trouble last week?! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo...you had an awesome week, Andi!!! I hate how the fitbit decides when it's going to track something and when it's not...so annoying! I was at the old elementary school I used to work at on Friday for their Mini-Marathon Day and while I was doing a lot of walking around, it didn't really count any of that as active minutes either...oh well! Hope you have a great week!
    ~Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you!! I hope you continue to meet your goals and kick butt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!! Glad you were able to get those intervals down this week! And great job with the step counts.

    Today Fitbit gave me 7 minutes of "Activity" when I was helping during coffee hour at church. Sometimes it is just wonky, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to hear repeating week three is working out for you because I am repeating it this week as well! I definitely struggled too much with it to move forward yet, but I am being patient with myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOO HOO! Keep up the great work, Andi!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should remember that the best Bitcoin exchange service is YoBit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik