Saturday, September 02, 2017

Bookmarks are Coming!

I've been working on some new stuff for my Etsy shop, WreckingBallDesign, and at the tippy top of my list are some new customizable book plates, magnetic bookmarks, and original designs for cross stitch bookmarks. Here are a few things in the works:

 

Right now I'm in the process of finding a material I really like for printing the magnetic bookmarks. I'm probably going to make them in the big, beautiful oversize shown here and a smaller, more standard size. As for the cross stitch, I'm working on this multi-color version, and then I'm going to do an autumn color scheme and one more TBA. Both of these varieties will be ready to list in the shop in about two weeks at the most. 

On the sticker front, I have a couple of new releases this week. These are both weekly sticker "kits"--enough stickers for a week+ in your planner or journal--but they are also available for purchase as individual sheets. 

Autumn Blooms stickers...

The Hipster collection. 
Everything in the shop is marked down by 25% this weekend for Labor Day! And in case you were curious, all the profit from the shop is going into savings for a car down payment. Adulting is fun (sarcasm and kinda not).


Happy reading and crafting! 









11 comments:

  1. I definitely want to buy ALL of those bookmarks. Let us know when they're ready. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph! I'll keep ya posted! Waiting on a card stock order.

      Delete
  2. You are so talented! I need a bookmark with a beer on it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOHHH, yes! I can do that! lol

      Delete
  3. I love bookmarks. Maybe too much. All of these are lovely, Andi. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeees to all of the above!!! :D

    I hope your magnetic bookmarks will be of a better quality than the ones I've tried so far :/ They bend way too easily. Just something to keep in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Irene! I'm definitely trying to make them the best quality possible. The difficulty is in finding just the right material since it does have to be able to fold over to magnetize to the page while also not fraying horribly at the edges. I may offer a laminated version in the shop for folks who want some additional heft, water protection, and to be assured that the edges won't fold. Thanks for helping me think through!

      Delete
  5. Oh, those magnetic bookmarks are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bookmarks and stickers! Great job, Andi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik