Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tips and Tweaks! A Dewey Readathon Info Vlog



Thanks for your patience this week with lots of Read-a-Thon updates! We've changed several of our processes including reader and cheerleader sign-ups as well as the behind-the-scenes organization part of it.

We've also made some pretty significant changes to the way we offer prizes and the way you claim your prizes if you're an hourly winner.

This video covers those points. The bottom line: SIGN UP TO BE A READER today! And read the PRIZES PAGE!

That is all. ;)

If you'd still like to read, cheer, donate a prize, or be an angel, we will send you virtual hugs. 

Do it all at 24HourReadathon.com

12 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! My TBR stack is set, I'm signed up to cheer, my snacks are purchased and I'm ready to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll (I have to say "ya'll" after listening to your video!) have done such an amazing job with this event. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the entire team for all your hard work. I love the Readathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It seems fitting! Thank YOU for being with us again, Kim! I will pass the word, for sure!

      Delete
  3. I hate that I can't participate this time around (though the Mahler Symphony I'm playing is so worth missing out!). Have a great event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that you can't, too (either?). Maybe you can squeeze in a few minutes after the symphony? A girl can hope. :)

      Delete
  4. I went through the Dewey I site looking for an official reader sign up, but wasn't sure which post it was...maybe I didn't look far enough back? Can you direct me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you already signed up, Jennine. SO glad you're with us!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the update; it is clear that you're working hard to make this an even greater event :) I will certainly engage in some rogue cheerleading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Reno! We work hard, but it's totally worth it!

      Delete
  6. I didn't have time to sign up this time around, but I wrote a blog post today in support of you and will do another tomorrow -- and will comment on a few of your blogs too! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your blog post, Adria! It was so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik