Wednesday, November 18, 2015

#AMonthofFaves Blog Event is BACK in December!

It's back! The brainchild of Tanya Patrice at Girlxoxo.com, she was kind enough to invite Traveling with T and myself to join her in hosting this December blogging event, A Month of Faves, again this year. I typically run lowwww on blogging mojo as the holidays draw closer, so having an outline to work on ahead of time is PERFECT! I hope you'll join us! You can use the schedule below, I'll link the button on the sidebar, and you can check in on any of our blogs as these days come and go!

#AMonthofFaves December Event Schedule


Tue. | Dec. 1 – #AMonthofFaves {My Reading Year} – eg. Number of books read so far, genre you read the most from, picture of favorite (or most often used) reading location, most read author, % eBooks, hardcovers, paperbacks and/or audiobooks, hint at what your favorite read of the year is (let us guess), types of books you wish you read more of, month you read the most and least)

Wed. | Dec. 2 – 5 Popular Books Worth the Hype
Thu. | Dec. 3 – These Are A Few of My Favorite Things in 2015 – eg. to eat, drink, wear, smell, see, do, enjoy, best thing I bought, most used gift received etc, favorite concert, outdoor activity, place visited, most squee worthy moment of the year, biggest change.
Fri. | Dec. 4 – #WeekendReading {Picking Favorites} – Let’s support each other by sharing our faves from other #AMonthofFaves participant blogs, eg. your favorite posts, a book added to your reading list, or a blogger you just discovered
Mon. | Dec. 7 – The Most Unique or Most Memorable Book(s) Read This Year – not necessarily your favorite book because it could be memorable for how bad or how much you liked or disliked the characters.
Tue. | Dec. 8 – 5 Must Haves for Winter Survival – shout out your favorite brand, stores, favorite items or products
Wed. | Dec. 9 – This Is How I Blog {The Digital Edition} – Essential Computer Programs, Browser Plugins and/or Websites That Rock for Blogging
Thu. | Dec. 10 – 5 Fave “New to Me” Author Discoveries This Year #AMonthofFaves
Fri. | Dec. 11 – #WeekendReading {Picking Favorites} – Let’s support each other by sharing your favorite post, book, or something else, mentioned on other #AMonthofFaves participant blogs
Mon. | Dec. 14 – Reading Outside My Comfort Zone – Surprise Find(s) This Year
Tue. | Dec. 15 – Favorite Holiday Festivities – show off your favorite ornaments, home decor, place to go, holiday drinks, holiday eats, holiday themed reads
Wed. | Dec. 16 – Most Useful Tools For Getting Sh&! Done – apps, websites, journals or programs.
Thu. | Dec. 17 – #AMonthofFaves {The Blogger ShoutOut Edition} –  your fave bookish and/or non-bookish bloggers
Fri. | Dec. 18 – #WeekendReading {Picking Favorites} – Let’s support each other by sharing your favorite post, book, or something else, mentioned on other #AMonthofFaves participant blogs
Mon. | Dec. 21 – Book to Movie or TV Show Favorites – what did you love or hate this year; did you both watch the movie and read the book; which was better
Tue. | Dec. 22 – Books on My Winter Reading List –
Wed. | Dec. 23 – Challenges {The Year End Updates on Reading Challenges, Personal Goals, Resolutions}– how did you do? Are you going to do more challenges next year?
Sun. | Dec. 27 – #WeekendReading {Picking Favorites} – Let’s support each other by sharing your favorite post, book, or something else, mentioned on other #AMonthofFaves participant blogs<
Mon. | Dec. 28 – This is How I Read – how do you pick your next book; what do you do after you’re finished reading a book (do you write a blog post, update Goodreads, put reviews on Amazon etc.; immediately start another book or let the book?)
Tue. | Dec. 29 – Top 10 Books that Blew My Mind This Year – squee worthy reads
Wed. | Dec. 30 – Favorite Book Covers From My Reads This Year – what did you like about each one?
Thu. | Dec. 31 – 5 Favorites From {Your Blog} This Year

13 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I'm so glad this is back! I participated last year and loved the structure it gave me over the holidays! I'll probably join in this year for select days...I'm trying to cut back my posting around the holidays this year to give myself a little break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun (it is to ride in a one-horse open... sorry, couldn't stop myself). Like Sarah said, I'm in, though probably not for all of the days. Still, I'm excited to focus on the positives for a month (woohoo!) and have some blogging structure around a truly crazy month of running around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this will be fun. I'll participate sort of here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Will also try to participate on select days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a lot of fun with this last year too! If I can get my blogging act together, I'm in again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this, Andi; I'm so excited to participate and find some other participants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck to everyone who participates. I have so many old reviews to publish, I will be lucky to fit in anything extra in December, but I hope I can do one or two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like so much fun! I bookmarked this post in hopes of finding time to participate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this does sound fun. I may try to pop in for a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for doing this again. I'll join as often as I can

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to writing for at least a few of these, Andi! Christmas is so fun, with the snowfall on my blog beginning today, Advent calendars, and events such as this! Thanks for cohosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm...I might do a few of these. Nice listing of possible posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. December is a great time to celebrate and enjoy. During this time of the year you can forget all your worries, sit back and relax. I also did corporate event planning for my few events this year. It was fun task and I enjoyed doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik