1. What are you reading right now?
I Was Told There'd Be Cake, by Sloane Crosley
2. How many books have you read so far?
4 and 3/4s
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I just pulled Alice Hoffman's Incantation from the shelves. I'm thinking that one will definitely be a winner.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Not really. I alerted my mom and she agreed to provide meals and distract the dog.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not too many. Daisy craziness here and there, restlessness.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How quickly it passes! It's sad to be half done. :(
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope! Perfect as always.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
More snacks, definitely.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Not really tired in body, but my eyes are a wee bit tired. After this book I'll probably switch to something with bigger print or a graphic novel.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?